Pages


Beautiful & Unique Refinished Furniture & Home Decor!!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sneak Peak!



 
SOLD
This Cabinet I decided to try something a little different, something I saw someone do on a dinning table.  After stripping the top I stenciled a zebra stripe pattern on the top and then stained over everything.  I have to say, it turned out really good!!
The bottom half I am painting with Milk Paint, in a lovely creamy color - and of course distressing it!  I think I am in love with Milk Paint - you get a nice chalky finish - not a glossy finish.
It is almost finished - I will post pictures soon!!
 
Here is the finished product....I love how it turned out!!!
 




 
SOLD
This piece is not so big that it is limited to where it can go and not so small that it fades into the background.  It can fit in almost anywhere!  And it demands attention!!
Dimensions : 42'L x 21"D x 26"H
 
Available for $250
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment